About Me

My photo
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
I think one familiar short, yet most powerful statement a believer can say is "I’m “Walking by Faith”. At my age, I have been through countless storms, some small and some big. Nonetheless , my faith continues to carry me through. This is my life’s testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through. They want you to believe that if you have what the Jones’s have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? Well, I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That should be fulfilling enough, and God is still completing me as I happily tell my story about how more complete my life is. As you walk by faith, you will be strengthened. You need to understand that challenges are merely new opportunities for you to reach your greatness. Finally, know that your life will truly be blessed when everything that you touch will provide you with a blessed life and no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. "Whatever I go through, whatever happens, "Either Way I Win"; whether God heals me here on earth, or heals me by calling me home to be with Him, "Either Way I Win"!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Faith Walking

One of the familiar and shortest and yet most powerful statements a believer can say I believe is “Walking by Faith”. As a man almost 50 and have been through countless storms, some small and some big, my faith had to carry me thru.
That’s my life's testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through.

They want you to believe that if you have what the Joneses have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That’s should be fulfilling enough, but God is still completing me as I happily tell my story that my life is more complete, even though I’m still going through.
As you live out your ideal life and dreams, there is some advice, some great tips, which will help us, that will ensure faith, keep us humble and then we’ll enjoy life in great experience:
It will mature you when you walk with God, when you can honestly confess to Him, that you want his desires. Ask God to break you until you're walking in harmony with Him, and to reveal to you His desires for your life, Pray for this.
Check yourself, be honest and admit your not studying enough and if your not sure how to study, pray. Become discipline in your time with God, reading His word and committing time with Him daily. You have it in you to do this. 2 Timothy 2:15 teaches us to "be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth".
As a Marine I was taught to make new friends and keep your enemies closer; it’s some concepts like that, that will keep us stagnant. It's time to grow in all areas of your life. Don't be afraid to cut sub-tractors, distracters, and whiners out of your life.
A great sign that you are next is when you celebrate when others are being blessed. Celebrating will overflow when you’re close to the blessings and the Blessed.

No comments: