About Me

My photo
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
I think one familiar short, yet most powerful statement a believer can say is "I’m “Walking by Faith”. At my age, I have been through countless storms, some small and some big. Nonetheless , my faith continues to carry me through. This is my life’s testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through. They want you to believe that if you have what the Jones’s have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? Well, I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That should be fulfilling enough, and God is still completing me as I happily tell my story about how more complete my life is. As you walk by faith, you will be strengthened. You need to understand that challenges are merely new opportunities for you to reach your greatness. Finally, know that your life will truly be blessed when everything that you touch will provide you with a blessed life and no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. "Whatever I go through, whatever happens, "Either Way I Win"; whether God heals me here on earth, or heals me by calling me home to be with Him, "Either Way I Win"!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Jesus knows and He shows. Have that conversation, it will help.

Jesus: I have missed spending time with you.
You: I have been really busy with work and family.
Jesus: I understand. But you know, I know when you are hurting.
You: Yeah. I am physically and emotionally exhausted.
Jesus: You know I want you to come to me with all your worries?
You: I try, but I just don’t know how to handle it this, it just hurts so badly.
Jesus: I am here for you, I will never leave you nor abandon you, but you know I am also there when there is not a crisis.
You: I know. I forget that sometimes. I get so busy with stupid stuff that I forget to pray and spend time with you.
Jesus: I was just wondering something.
You: What?
Jesus: Did you find time to spend with your family, friends, TV and computer?
You: but they need immediate comfort, compassion?
Jesus: Nice try. You make time for what is important to you. I want to be as important to you as you are to them.
You: Why do you put up with me?
Jesus: Because “I love you”. And “I always will”. Just know it is that trial that will test you, and My power that will keep My promise. Talk to Me, feel Me, and I will fellowship and free you.

No comments: