About Me

My photo
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
I think one familiar short, yet most powerful statement a believer can say is "I’m “Walking by Faith”. At my age, I have been through countless storms, some small and some big. Nonetheless , my faith continues to carry me through. This is my life’s testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through. They want you to believe that if you have what the Jones’s have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? Well, I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That should be fulfilling enough, and God is still completing me as I happily tell my story about how more complete my life is. As you walk by faith, you will be strengthened. You need to understand that challenges are merely new opportunities for you to reach your greatness. Finally, know that your life will truly be blessed when everything that you touch will provide you with a blessed life and no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. "Whatever I go through, whatever happens, "Either Way I Win"; whether God heals me here on earth, or heals me by calling me home to be with Him, "Either Way I Win"!

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Prayer of thanks.

Father, I thank You for the beautiful and unique friends that You have brought into my life – each one so precious to You and each one who has brought such joy, inspiration, and encouragement into my life. I pray thanks and blessing to my family who have sacrificed their time and needs to do what they feel is right in the name of love.

Lord, I thank You for their gifts and talents that each has used in showing such loving kindness and support, especially during the times of my illness. I ask Your special blessing upon each one and pray that together we may grow in grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ – as we fellowship together around Your Word and encourage each other today and all of our tomorrows in the trials and difficulties that we are all facing at this time.

Breathe Your love and grace into the heart of each one and draw us ever closer to each other and You and help us to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. I pray Lord that there is any way I can return love and kindness, please touch their heart to let me know and I will be sure to let You know Lord that Your guidance and Holy Spirit will rest rule and abide in all we display. In Jesus name, I pray, AMEN. James Cruse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Contact Dr Gbojie if you want to get your Husband, Wife, Boyfriend and Girlfriend back now and regain your happiness and also for lottery winning spell

Hi i am from USA I have just experience the wonders of Dr. gbojie love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr GBOJIE only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Gbojie and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr gbojie Via email: GBOJIESPIRITUALTEMPLE@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +2349066410185.or check out his website :http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me