About Me

My photo
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
I think one familiar short, yet most powerful statement a believer can say is "I’m “Walking by Faith”. At my age, I have been through countless storms, some small and some big. Nonetheless , my faith continues to carry me through. This is my life’s testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through. They want you to believe that if you have what the Jones’s have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? Well, I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That should be fulfilling enough, and God is still completing me as I happily tell my story about how more complete my life is. As you walk by faith, you will be strengthened. You need to understand that challenges are merely new opportunities for you to reach your greatness. Finally, know that your life will truly be blessed when everything that you touch will provide you with a blessed life and no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. "Whatever I go through, whatever happens, "Either Way I Win"; whether God heals me here on earth, or heals me by calling me home to be with Him, "Either Way I Win"!

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Thank you.

Thank You, Lord, for the blessing of friendship and for the circle of love that surrounds all those that trusts in Your name. Thank You for the gift of fellowship and for the bonding of all those who have believed in the Lord Jesus as their Saviour.

Thank You for the blessings we enjoy and for the love and grace that flows like a river between us – when our hearts have been made clean before the Lord, and we look to Jesus, the author, and finisher of our faith. Help us to laugh with those that smile, to weep with those that mourn – to celebrate with those who are joyful and to comfort those that need us to share in their pain.

Build us up in a bond of love and friendship. Protect and provide for those friends of ours that are needy. Nourish and enrich all our lives with the Word of truth and the Gospel of grace and may we grow ever closer to each other and You, in Jesus name we pray, Amen. JC

No comments: