About Me

My photo
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
I think one familiar short, yet most powerful statement a believer can say is "I’m “Walking by Faith”. At my age, I have been through countless storms, some small and some big. Nonetheless , my faith continues to carry me through. This is my life’s testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through. They want you to believe that if you have what the Jones’s have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? Well, I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That should be fulfilling enough, and God is still completing me as I happily tell my story about how more complete my life is. As you walk by faith, you will be strengthened. You need to understand that challenges are merely new opportunities for you to reach your greatness. Finally, know that your life will truly be blessed when everything that you touch will provide you with a blessed life and no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. "Whatever I go through, whatever happens, "Either Way I Win"; whether God heals me here on earth, or heals me by calling me home to be with Him, "Either Way I Win"!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Praise Greater than your Requests

Abraham didn't focus on his own impotence and say, "It's hopeless. This hundred-year-old body could never father a child." Nor did he survey Sarah's decades of infertility and give up. He didn't tiptoe around God's promise asking cautiously skeptical questions. He plunged into the promise and came up strong, ready for God, sure that God would make good on what he had said. That's why it is said, "Abraham was declared fit before God by trusting God to set him right." But it's not just Abraham; it's also us! The same thing gets said about us when we embrace and believe the One who brought Jesus to life when the conditions were equally hopeless. The sacrificed Jesus made us fit for God, set us right with God. (Romans 4 19-25MSG)
As Abraham became strong in faith, God was always with him… Notice to be strong in faith is to give God glory… being strong in faith has always something that goes with it
While Abraham is giving God glory, Abraham had to understand, look at what he’s saying, I’m a father of great blessings. I’m a father, and he’s thanking God that he is. Sarah his wife is not pregnant, and has not conceived in many years. But he’s still giving God glory. Abraham is calling those things which be not as though they were, and he’s thanking God. He gave God so much glory, that his faith assured him God would perform what He said he would. You have to understand read the word to Philip;
"You've been with me all this time, Philip, and you still don't understand? To see me is to see the Father. So how can you ask, 'Where is the Father?' Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you aren't mere words. I don't just make them up on my own. The Father who resides in me crafts each word into a divine act. "Believe me: I am in my Father and my Father is in me. If you can't believe that, believe what you see—these works. The person who trusts me will not only do what I'm doing but even greater things, because I, on my way to the Father, am giving you the same work to do that I've been doing. You can count on it. From now on, whatever you request along the lines of who I am and what I am doing, I'll do it. That's how the Father will be seen for who he is in the Son. I mean it. Whatever you request in this way, I'll do. (John 14 9-14 MSG)
The point is when you praise God so much that it exceeds or is greater than your requests; you'll have your manifestation. Praise God; don’t just acknowledge your faith. You need to praise Him because you believe the acknowledgment is so.
Include in your praise to Him by saying, "I'm getting stronger everyday. I'm stronger today than I was yesterday, and I thank you for it, Father. I'm stronger in my mind, stronger in my body, stronger in my bones, stronger in every way, than I was yesterday; and thank you for it."
When Abraham followed Gods determined method for faith, he received the promise. Sarah conceived and gave birth to a son.
Now God will finalize all paperwork and close the deal on the enemy. His word is bond. Jesus is born. Jesus walks the earth, and only says what God says. Jesus only speaks that which the Father tells Him to speak. And that is so important. We need to watch what we say; it cannot be over emphasized on the importance of speaking life or death.
A bit in the mouth of a horse controls the whole horse. A small rudder on a huge ship in the hands of a skilled captain sets a course in the face of the strongest winds. A word out of your mouth may seem of no account, but it can accomplish nearly anything—or destroy it! (James 3. 2-5 MSG)
It can be tempting to say the wrong thing when your emotions are tested. But you have to stand on say what God says and parallel that with that with praise. Give God glory by praising Him in the middle of the crisis, not just after the crises. You know God cares for you.
And since you know that he cares, let your language show it. Don't add words like "I swear to God" to your own words. Don't show your impatience by concocting oaths to hurry up God. Just say yes or no. Just say what is true. That way, your language can't be used against you. (James 5.12MSG)
I’ll say this, you have to be strong in faith, and because it will help you control your tongue. So when you do your praises will be greater than your requests.

No comments: