About Me

My photo
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
I think one familiar short, yet most powerful statement a believer can say is "I’m “Walking by Faith”. At my age, I have been through countless storms, some small and some big. Nonetheless , my faith continues to carry me through. This is my life’s testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through. They want you to believe that if you have what the Jones’s have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? Well, I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That should be fulfilling enough, and God is still completing me as I happily tell my story about how more complete my life is. As you walk by faith, you will be strengthened. You need to understand that challenges are merely new opportunities for you to reach your greatness. Finally, know that your life will truly be blessed when everything that you touch will provide you with a blessed life and no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. "Whatever I go through, whatever happens, "Either Way I Win"; whether God heals me here on earth, or heals me by calling me home to be with Him, "Either Way I Win"!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Troubled, Don't be.

Troubled, Don’t Be

“Every detail works to your advantage and to God's glory: more and more grace, more and more people, more and more praise!” 2 Corinthians 4:15 (MSG)
Do you continue to have trouble? Then it’s time to give God thanks, He is your Deliverer! In the time of trouble, you have to abound in thanksgiving to God. Thank Him for power, protection and for provision. Thank Him for your food, fellowship friends and finances. Thank Him for your job. Thank the Father for the good and the bad. When you do, you’ll release His ability and power.
In So we're not giving up. How could we! Even though on the outside it often looks like things are falling apart on us, on the inside, where God is making new life, not a day goes by without his unfolding grace. These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever. 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (MSG)
There is no need to faint and nor fear, when we are in Christ, don't measure your future by what the stock market does. Don't measure your future by what the newspaper says. We need to measure our stature in this life by the word of God which lives and abides forever. I'm telling you now, don't look at all the things you are reading in the paper, or see on television. Instead look to God. You may not see God, but you know He's there. Do you know He’ll make a way for you? So start thanking Him for doing it right now.
In 2 Thessalonians 1:6 it says "Although great trouble accompanied the Word, you were able to take great joy from the Holy Spirit!—taking the trouble with the joy, the joy with the trouble." In other words, God is going to trouble your trouble. In 2 Thessalonians 2:2 it says, "We had just been given rough treatment in Philippi, as you know, but that didn't slow us down. We were sure of ourselves in God, and went right ahead and said our piece, presenting God's Message to you, defiant of the opposition."
Now is not the time to be troubled or frightened. Don't be full of fear. God is pleased by our thanksgiving, and He will move in your situation. It is time now to thank God for delivering us by His mighty power!
Keep the faith, at any time your bondage will be loosed.”Along about midnight, Paul and Silas were at prayer and singing a robust hymn to God. The other prisoners couldn't believe their ears. Then, without warning, a huge earthquake! The jailhouse tottered, every door flew open, all the prisoners were loose. Acts 16:25-26 (MSG)

2 comments:

Toya Williams said...

Even in my darkest hour, my faith will not waver. Thank you and many blessings to you.

JC said...

God will be with you during any hour of need. Stay encouraged and faithful.And watch God show you His miracle for you. Much love and prayer. JC