About Me

My photo
Bartlett, Tennessee, United States
I think one familiar short, yet most powerful statement a believer can say is "I’m “Walking by Faith”. At my age, I have been through countless storms, some small and some big. Nonetheless , my faith continues to carry me through. This is my life’s testimony. The world wants you to believe that there is something wrong with a life like mine because I've gone through and I’m still going through. They want you to believe that if you have what the Jones’s have then you are living a fulfilled life. Pretty funny, huh? Well, I walk by faith, and I know I’m God’s best. That should be fulfilling enough, and God is still completing me as I happily tell my story about how more complete my life is. As you walk by faith, you will be strengthened. You need to understand that challenges are merely new opportunities for you to reach your greatness. Finally, know that your life will truly be blessed when everything that you touch will provide you with a blessed life and no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. "Whatever I go through, whatever happens, "Either Way I Win"; whether God heals me here on earth, or heals me by calling me home to be with Him, "Either Way I Win"!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Do I Have Power?

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8 (KJV)
This might be a secret to some but not to me, let me remind you that this power, of which Jesus speaks, has not only been given to us so that we might be witnesses of the goodness of God and of the grace of God, but that this power has been give to you and I also for the tearing down of strongholds. The power of God has not only been give to you and me so I can witness about the grace of God, but the power of God has been given to me so I can also witness about strongholds in my bloodline that may have destroyed generations above me that I can give witness and say, "It destroyed them, but by the power of God it did not destroy me."
Jesus shares with us that this power we receive when the Holy Ghost comes on us, in Acts 1:8 puts the emphasis on the power that comes on us to be witnesses first in Jerusalem and then Judea and to the uttermost parts of the earth. You shall receive power! You shall receive an anointing! You shall receive oil! You shall receive courage! When the Holy Ghost comes on you, you shall receive power to be my witnesses! Amen.
Pray with me: Father, I thank you that I am free. I thank you that because of the shed blood of your son generational curses have been destroyed. I thank you that I have the power to remain free and whatever demon that might rise up against me, I have power over. I have been made free from the curse of sin. I have power to overcome the world through your son-Jesus. Father, be glorified in my life that I may be an effective witness unto you.
Yes, I have the Power.

No comments: